Chicago Basketball Academy Foundation (CBAF)
Academic & Athletic Excellence
The Chicago Basketball Academy Foundation (CBAF)
was established to commemorate
the Academy’s inaugural year.
The construction was designed to create a philanthropic model, that over time would grow, and advance the Academy’s academics, athletics, cultural, and social initiatives.
The CBAF champions those individuals that make a valuable contribution to the lives of others.
Oath of CBAF
• Advance the Academy’s heritage, history, and
• Deliver resources to communities and neighborhoods through social initiatives
• Provide students with resources to acquire academic and athletic achievement
• Spawn funds through, scholarship initiatives, giving circles, and charity events
• Engage Chicagoans in supporting by adding value to the Academy’s social mission
There are many ways to become involved and impact
lives with your contribution.
• Making funds available for students or staff, scholarships
(i.e., partial-full, tuition only, etc.)
• Making funds available for capital projects
• Giving Gifts to pledge over 2-4 years,
(i.e., alumni, donor wall, giving circles, etc.)
• Becoming a monthly/bi-monthly, quarterly/bi-quarterly, or annual/ bi-annual supporter